3 months ago
You’ll do more than
the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Global Merchant Services (GMS) Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMS Marketing is responsible for partnering with GMS markets to drive profitable growth, accelerate merchant acceptance and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale.
The Analyst of International Prospect Management will be part of the newly created, International Prospect Marketing team, an innovative marketing team aimed at supporting an enterprise-wide coverage expansion initiative and fueling merchant acquisition efforts within LACC, EMEA and JAPA.
The analyst will play a key role in prospect management - to significantly accelerate merchant acceptance in identified markets and priority industries, working closely with many stakeholders including Global Merchant Analytics, GMs, sales leaders, client management teams, and external sales channels. The analyst will own the reporting for at least 12 markets to measure performance toward international coverage goals.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Reporting & Analytics: Develop and maintain a robust set of reporting to monitor lead movement through the “prospect funnel” and measure performance toward international coverage goals. Provide data-driven, actionable plans to optimise targeting and prioritization, and improve field performance and conversion rate strategies.
* Prospect Management: Involvement in the end-to-end prospect management funnel including supporting creation of prospect database working with the Merchant analytics team, prospect scoring, tele-verification, and routing/assignment to the correct sales channels.
* Lead Routing: Work with the Center of Excellence (CoE) team to ensure leads are correctly tracked in MerchantForce and assigned to the appropriate sales channel based on pre-determined business rules.
Offer of employment
with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* A strong customer-first mindset – A passion for learning and understanding the needs of our merchants.
* Tableau skills mandatory.
* Reporting experience mandatory and exposure to Salesforce strongly preferred.
* Ability to manage multiple projects for stake holders across functions & geographies.
* Demonstrated analytical skills, excellent attention to detail.
* Strategic thinking and the ability to innovate and openly share insights and new ideas.
* Ability to efficiently prioritise, solve problems, manage tight deadlines, and handle changing priorities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
* Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering or equivalent preferred.
difference between having a job and making a difference.
has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them
in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on
their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made
a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and
collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even
take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to
take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the
guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
backing of American Express.
Don’t make a
difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the
links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this
process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact
the Recruitment Team on email@example.com
Russia based candidates).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2018, 10:25:21 AM