7 days ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
We are responsible for delivering analytics across the business.. We utilise our skills to develop insights that drive robust commercial decisions.
The analyst is required to be competent at all levels of the analysis lifecycle. Working with stakeholders to understand their business challenges is a key element of this role as is ensuring the hypothesis and analytics we produce is a robust standard.
The purpose of this role is work closely with our key partners across the business to deliver actionable insights that drive key business decisions.
To deliver these insights we need someone who can produce a high standard of analytical output with support from their manager and is able to deliver clear and actionable recommendations.
Key attributes for this role are someone who is able to be proactive to ensure analysis is delivered in a timely and actionable manner.
* Work in small team with manager to deliver analysis
* Working with key stakeholders to understand their business challenges
* Work with manager to develop robust hypothesis to deliver analysis.
* Be a good strategic thinker with the ability to identify appropriate analytical solution(s) to a wide range of business challenges
* Have good interpersonal skills to build effective business relationships at all levels, gaining recognition as subject matter expert in channel specific analysis
* Delivering insights in an effective manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Skills & experience:
* Robust approach to analytical output
* Presentation and interpersonal skills
* Highly numeric.
* SAS, SQL and wider statistical skills. Interest / Experience in newer techniques is desirable along with predictive modelling and segmentation.
* Data Science experience – Python, Language R
* A mathematical or statistical background would be beneficial
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.