2 months ago
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Service Performance Data Analyst to join the Global Planning and Capacity team. This position will play a major role in the gathering and analysis of AmEx invoice data for our Telecommunications services. You may possibly also work on multiple initiatives within the wider Project Team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Working with network providers to support data gathering in terms of defining our requirements and securing a regular and consistent billing feed to support invoice loading into our Global TEM (Telecom Expense Management) Solution.
* Validating billing data obtained from network providers to ensure that it conforms to a pre-approved format or contains the relevant information to satisfy the project
* Performing any data cleansing where necessary prior to loading into Global TEM Solution
* Reconciliation of invoice data within Global TEM Solution against actual invoice raised values
* Raising billing issues to the appropriate Network Provider Account Manager
* Investigating exceptions carefully and accurately locating them in the Global TEM Solution structure
* Reviewing contractual documentation to fully understand existing commitments and applicable penalties that may affect analysis and findings
* Accurately loading and validating network provider tariffs and key contractual terms
* Analysing data reports to validate identified savings and anomalies
Successful applicants will be strong team players, with great analytical skills, attention to detail, as well as be flexible and adaptable. We’re looking for a proactive person when it comes to problem solving, someone who is resilient, and has the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Telecoms background or have experience working with telecom data
* Have excellent written/oral communication skills with the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and gain consensus
* Experience in the evaluation, analysis and optimization of large datasets and ability to turn raw data into valuable business insights
* Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, required
* Data mining experience/working with large datasets
* Python coding experience a plus
* Multilingual a plus, but not essential
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team.on email@example.com orfree phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 8, 2019, 5:33:51 AM