3 months ago
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle services networks. The Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) business provides easy access and extraordinary service for Card Members seeking leisure or business travel, as well as a variety of lifestyle services.
The TLS business has an exciting opportunity to unleash the power of a truly global network by developing new service delivery and customer treatment strategies for our customers that take advantage of our servicing footprint across the world. From a customer and agent experience perspective, there is huge runway to reduce effort and increase efficiency for a more seamless approach to delivering customer contacts that also improves the customer experience. Further, there is a need/benefit to embrace a more standardized and connected customer contact infrastructure that will allow us to be more efficient in our current service delivery strategies by utilizing proven best practices across markets (and business units).
TLS serves both premium and non-premium Card Members around the world in numerous ways including our customer contact centers (predominantly for premium Card Members), market specific travel websites, and a network of franchised travel agency partners via the American Express Representative Network (US only).
The Global Voice Strategy Team is a group of experts within TLS that are responsible for the delivery of a flawless, high tech and high touch customer experience; from the moment the customer picks up the phone, to the moment they reach an agent. For this exciting role we are seeking a Customer Experience Analyst that will be responsible for driving the evolution of the customer journey within the digital voice channel.
Key areas of focus include:
* Support the development of a global voice strategy over the next 3-5 years, in conjunction with overall AXP strategic bets and business objectives.
* Develop functional expertise in data analysis as well as in-depth and expert industry insights and findings to improve how we serve our customers.
* Analyzes complex business problems using data from internal and external sources.
* Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to attribute key business drivers
* Provides actionable insight to decision-makers to influence strategy and performance.
* Provide additional support to key projects tasked with implementing a next generation contact center.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Curious mind with ability to recognize inefficiencies and challenges the status quo.
* Ability to tailor insights to present to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Proficiency in Microsoft products, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.
* Experience supporting re-engineering objectives in conjunction with broader global initiatives.
* Experience working with Big Data platforms.
* Experience with program and project management on projects accountable for +$3MM budget.
* Ability to analyze and assess large amounts of raw data to draw meaningful conclusions.
* Using a combination of analytical insights, industry trends and past experience to help support strategies.
* Ability to prioritize workload, be comfortable with ambiguous situations and adapt quickly to change.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
* Thoroughly strategized communication & task assignment, along with risk registration and ownership.
* Self-motivated, highly developed organizational skills.
* Passion for the customer experience.
* Educational Requirements:
* University degree or equivalent experience required
* Business insights, voice of the customer and data analytics a plus
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 27, 2018, 9:48:47 AM