3 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in an analytical, research, problem solving, project management role, working with data to identify trends.
* Experience with analyzing large and complex datasets, with the ability to convert them into strategic insights and compelling storylines in order to drive business and client decisions.
* Experience working with complex spreadsheets/data analysis and putting together C-level presentations.
* Experience in marketing or advertising evaluation gained at business or agency.
* Demonstrated background in strategic operations, management consulting and/or strategic planning.
* Ability to work with SQL.
About the job
Being an Analyst at Google is about much more than simply crunching numbers – it’s about finding compelling insights within data and using your exceptional business and communication skills to translate those insights into action. As one of the masterminds behind our strategic planning, forecasting and analysis, you’ll spend your time digging into big, complex data sets. The data will not remain inert in your hands, however, since you’ll use your critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills to influence and drive thoughtful and well-informed decision making with our most senior business leaders within the organization, and potentially some of our biggest clients.
As an Analytical Consultant for the LCS team, you'll gain exposure to multiple sectors whilst rotating throughout various teams. In addition, you will contribute to and drive cross-sector and UKI projects, directly impacting the business across various areas.
Flexible working hours may be considered for this position.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Work within a project team to develop smart, integrated, research-based proposals and presentations to enhance Google's reputation with clients.
* Utilize measurement tools and methods to add relevant, trustworthy data to presentations and proposals alongside managing the delivery of core strategic planning processes (e.g. annual planning, global business updates, etc.).
* Work with the team and client stakeholders in order to help them understand how Google data can be paired with their internal business intelligence to improve performance.
* Use comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with client marketing objectives.