5 months ago
Close Date: 22nd August 2018
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
We’re responsible for delivering analytics across the marketing team. We utilise our skills to develop insights that drive robust commercial decisions.
You’ll be required to be at an advance level in terms of competency at all levels of the analysis lifecycle. The purpose of this role is to lead a team of analysts to support the business P&L to deliver their commercial objectives.
In this role you will work closely with our key partners primarily across marketing to deliver actionable insights that drive key business decisions. To deliver these insights we need someone who can motivate a team to produce a high standard of analytical output with very little direction. Key attributes for this role are to be a self starter who is able to be proactive to ensure analysis is delivered in a timely and robust manner.
* Responsible for delivering all core analytics relating to business P&L
* Managing a team of analysts to deliver robust and commercially impacting analysis.
* Working with key stakeholders to understand their business challenges
* Be a good strategic thinker with the ability to identify appropriate analytical solution(s) to a wide range of business challenges
* Have strong interpersonal skills to build effective business relationships at all levels, gaining recognition as subject matter expert
Skills & experience:
* Ideally experience of managing a team of analysts
* It is desirable but not a necessity that they have experience of SMB/enterprise related analytics
* Working SaS and/or SQL knowledge
* Strong presentation skills.
* Highly numeric.
* Can demonstrate good stakeholder management
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.