7 months ago
Analytics Manager, Financial Crime - London
Analytics Manager, Financial Crime - London
Make decisions that matter, while protecting our customers.
We have a great opportunity for an Analytics Manager to be based in our London office.
The Analytics Manager will oversee the second line Financial Crime analytics team. Being responsible for the fulfilment of analytics requests raised by other FC teams such as the Nominated Officer, FIU, Model Definition and SARU teams.
Our Financial Crime team is all about protecting our customers, shareholders, and the communities that support us from increasingly complex threats. It’s about more than money. Financial crime funds a wide range of criminal activities that put real people at risk every day. And with so much at stake, simply adhering to legal controls and regulations isn’t enough. That’s why we’re developing a world-class environment for crime prevention. Join us in work that really matters.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As an Analytics Manager, Financial Crime your main responsibilities will be
* The day to day management of the analytics team
* Delivery of presentations and analysis findings to internal and external stakeholders in both written and verbal format
* Escalate identified risks or issues with control mechanisms, risk models and outputs
* Monitor the capabilities and effectiveness of direct reports to identify any development requirements
* Engage with other second line financial crime teams in order to fulfil the analytics requests
Minimum skills and experience required
* Prior experience in a Financial Crime Analytics role, with experience of Big-data or management of data science teams
* Ability to understand complex data and issues in order to extract results and to find key conclusions
* Strong communication and analytical skills
* In-depth knowledge of Retail and Corporate banking products and services
* Excellent Senior Management and stakeholder engagement
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It’s one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.