Senior Analytics Executive / Analytics Manager - Top Class Analytics Consultancy - Developing the markets best Analysts through superb internal & external training.
Join this group of analytics specialists who have been providing consumer and customer insight services to a multitude of sector clients for the last 18 years.
They are recognized as a strong players in the in the customer analytics, Research Analytics and Data Science fields and have accumulated an impressive list of conferences, papers and awards.
This agency is at the top of it’s game and provides a premium bespoke analytics services. Through natural growth matched with planned company growth they are now on the lookout for a new Analyst for the team.
This company provides top class internal and external training. It’s usual for analysts to develop quickly in this environment. There is no stopping employees getting to the next level and they will work with you the plot our your own development. You’ll always work on a mix of projects, approaches and sectors and so you won’t get bored. The aim is to keep the learning fresh, up to date as well as ahead of the rest of the market!
Initially this vacancy will work on a mix of Research / Survey Analysis and so they are looking for someone with experience in this area with knowledge of multivariant statistics, segmentation, factor, cluster or conjoint analysis. This role will then develop to work on a mix of data science and customer analytics alongside the research analysis. You’re not expected to have existing customer analytics, machine learning or data science experience but some knowledge of pricing product optimization or other data science techniques would be an advantage.
Long term this role is a fantastic and fairly unique opportunity for someone with Research and Survey analysis skills to work on a really diverse mix of work as well as develop a new skillset in customer analytics, machine learning and data science.
So, if you have worked in a market research or analysis environment, have commercial experience working with clients across different sector and have experience doing advanced research analysis at a moderate or advance level we’d love to hear from you.
If this opportunity interests you and you want to find out more please apply along with you CV.
· Experience in market research agency carrying out advanced research analysis
· Should have experience of segmentation, mapping & multivariant techniques.
· Must be a strong user of SPSS, MS Execl and MS PowerPoint
· Some awareness of R, python and SQL would be ideal but not essential
· Some knowledge and understanding of data science approaches, machine learning, pricing optimization, brand-price trade off or key driver analysis would be ideal.
· Commercial exposure working with multi-sector clients and projects
· Able to articulate findings and complicated information in a clear and engaging fashion
· Must have right to work in the UK
· Should have experience working with UK market sector clients and projects
JOB VACANCY – Research Analytics Consultant / Advanced Analytics Manager / Quantitative Market researcher / segmentation specialist / Survey Analytics / Analytics Executive
SALARY – £27,000 – 55,000 basic + bonus & benefits
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS – West London / London / Surrey / Kent / Weybridge / Woking / Wimbledon/ Guildford / Leatherhead / Kingston / Clapham junction
If you are interested please apply or contact:
Enlight Resource Consulting Ltd enlightconsulting.co.uk