4 months ago
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Analyst – Milton Keynes
Anti-Bribery and Corruption Analyst – Milton Keynes
South East England
Develop your career at the heart of our business
We have an exciting opportunity for an Anti-Bribery and Corruption Analyst to join our team in Milton Keynes.
The AB&C Analyst will support the AB&C Manager in embedding the control framework within the Corporate Bank. This will involve liaising with business areas to ensure compliance with the latest AB&C Policy and Standards, assisting with maintenance of AB&C risk assessments and managing and assisting with AB&C queries and escalations.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As an Anti-Bribery and Corruption Analyst your main responsibilities will be
* Providing AB&C SME advice and guidance.
* Responding to referrals/escalations into the Corporate AB&C mailbox.
* Reviewing and responding to OBE, Rep Risk and customer escalation requests.
* Escalating waivers and breaches to AB&C Advisory and Oversight.
* Supporting completion of Corporate AB&C MI Dashboards.
* Conducting detailed analysis on AB&C MI to identify trends, red flags and risk factor.
* Reviewing and providing AB&C input to FCRA/Gap Analysis and supporting the closure of BURA actions.
* Proactively identifying issues or improvements and providing advice to AB&C Manager.
Minimum skills and experience required
* Knowledge and understanding of EU and UK Financial Crime legislation, regulations and guidance.
* Good analytical and financial interpretation skills, with the ability to convert and consolidate complex data into simple messages and reports.
* Stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate confidently to stakeholders of all seniority.
* Experience in analysing and presenting MI, using MI and other data to build dashboards, reports and reporting metrics for Regulatory and Legal purposes.
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 27 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Option to a Company car if you drive more than 8,000 business miles per year
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes - be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Santander are an equal opportunities employer who are simple, personal and fair in everything we do. For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here