6 months ago
This is a new role and will create an opportunity to drive Anti-bribery and Corruption (ABAC) mitigation strategies across Three.
This exciting role sits within the Finance Operations area and is key to delivering compliance, reporting, stakeholder engagement (internally and across our Third parties), and escalation of identified risks. This is an excellent opportunity to future proof and create an ethical transparency programme that protects our business and our customers. Whether from internal sources or through third-party relationships, corrupt business activities pose severe financial, operational and reputational risk. You will ensure Three has proper due diligence as a business strategy and not just a reaction against regulatory enforcement.
Roles & Responsibilities
The ABAC lead role based at our Head Office in Maidenhead will be independent but will work alongside three intelligence analysts and two corporate investigators that support core and retail who all report into the Senior Manager – Corporate Investigations and Intelligence (CI&I). This role will have a breadth of key stakeholders which will be essential to supporting the ABAC lead to drive key activities.
Three are seeking an experienced Anti Bribery and Corruption lead to join their Corporate Investigations and Intelligence team which will be responsible for;
* Providing oversight and guidance regarding compliance with Three’s ABAC and Fraud policies across the organisation
* Leading a program of awareness and engagement across the organisation
* Drive fraud assessments and support investigations
* Be responsible for the ABAC quarterly, half yearly and annual risk assessments
* Production of key statistical data used to create awareness, highlight risks and drive mitigation strategies
Fraud, like Telecoms, is an interesting and fast moving area. You will be at the heart of the Fraud Risk team, ensuring that all ABAC elements are managed to protect Three and our customers.
What makes this role unique:
* Be at the heart of Three’s Anti Bribery and Corruption programme
* New role with an opportunity to drive change
* Opportunity to make a difference by protecting Three and our customers
* Key role in driving ABAC across Three UK nationally
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
The type of person we are looking for:
* Successful applicants must have previous Anti Bribery & Corruption experience and a solid knowledge of the Bribery act 2010
* Confident and outgoing, not afraid to challenge others in the right way
* Strong collaborator, across teams and functional areas
* Ability to influence others at all levels
* Willingness to coach and lead
* Able to work independently, plan and prioritise
* Analytically minded
* Creative and strategic mindset