Assistant Brand Manager – Beauty / Skincare
For over 100 years, our client’s game-changing products have been helping people to live happier, healthier lives. Their portfolio of renowned brands cover all aspects of everyday living, from lip balm to cleaning products.
One of their most recognisable brands is a leading, eco-friendly, beauty and personal care brand. Over the past 30 years, they have grown from humble beginnings to a global brand.
Now, they are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager, with experience of marketing within beauty or personal care to help drive consumer engagement.
- Great salary + bonus
- Health benefits including medical, wellness, vision, dental and assistance
- Insurance including life, travel and injury
- Pension scheme with 7% employer contribution
- Reduced hours during the summer months!
Committed to sustainability, our client practices what they preach and they strive to build and maintain sustainable and environmentally friendly practices within the company. Employees take part in regular CSR initiatives to promote community outreach.
In this exciting role, you will be empowered to share your ideas, lead from the front and grow a brand that is striving to make people’s lives better every day, naturally.
If you’re looking to join a passionate team that goes the extra mile, and is committed to The Greater Good, our client would love to hear from you.
As the Assistant Brand Manager, you’ll find that marketing is the growth engine of the company and they create winning ideas to renew consumer value and energise the brand and business.
Your role will involve supporting the execution of demand creation plans that contribute to growing brand awareness and profits. Working cross-functionally, you’ll influence and support multiple partners and deliver brand-engagement plans that display a deep understanding of consumers and the marketplace.
You will also:
- Support all product categories across communication channels with specific emphasis on driving gift and skincare categories
- Develop and execute PR tactical plans
- Contribute to the European consumer demand creation strategy
- Support the development of complete brand engagement plans for key initiatives
- Develop an understanding of the P&L, financial reporting and commercial analysis
- Drive holiday, perennial and promotional gifting strategies
- Provide analysis and insight for key initiatives
- Work with the PR agency for planning activities
- Adapt global marketing materials and create original collateral suitable for the local audience
- Report to the Marketing Director
To be considered as an Assistant Brand Manager, you will need:
- At least one year’s marketing experience in beauty or personal care
- A proven track record in delivering business results and effective consumer centric activation plans
- Experience of project and agency management
- Experience of brand management or marketing communications
- Experience of annual planning and creating calendars of activities, across multiple retail and communication channels
Other companies may call this role Assistant Brand Manager, Beauty Brand Executive, Junior Brand Manager, Brand Marketing Executive, Category Marketing Executive, Channel Marketing Executive, Brand Marketing Co-ordinator, Skincare Brand Executive, or Personal Care Brand Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re a passionate Assistant Brand Manager who can help drive a leading brand to new heights of success, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.