This leading accountancy firm has an opening for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to join its business. The role will support the firm to plan and produce engaging content across digital channels, develop digital marketing campaigns that enable communication with key audiences, drive engagement through social channels, and increase reach.
The National Practice Groups, which include partners from across the firm, were created specifically to maintain and develop presence and seek new business growth in selected sectors. Working across the firm means the role is incredibly varied in terms of the type of opportunities that present, and the offices and sectors involved. The role reports directly to the Head of Marketing and has frequent liaison with the firm's partners as the firm's representative for all digital marketing activity. Travel to and work out of other UK offices may be required at times.
- Quarterly reporting/analysis to sector and service web monitors.
- Working closely with the Senior Communications Manager to generate accurate and engaging optimised content for the firm's website.
- Overseeing content and technical design and developments for the firm's website based on stakeholder requirements and feedback.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the website and ensuring all design and technical issues are identified and rectified in a timely manner.
- On-going website management, including publications, events, press releases, vacancies, CV etc.
- Providing digital marketing advice/best practice and guidance to internal stakeholders.
- Managing the on-going relationship with website developers.
- Developing and implementing an SEO strategy, including keyword research, link analysis, link building and SEO copywriting.
- LinkedIn - development and management of the firm's LinkedIn page groups, posting content regularly and monitoring comments, Twitter - development and managing the firm's Twitter account, posting content daily and monitoring tweets.
- Creating event email campaigns, managing the on-going relationship with the email service provider, measuring and monitoring click rates of email marketing, and keeping informed of digital trends and updates to continually improve the email marketing.
You will be a natural, confident people person and communicator, with credibility and the ability to influence others, be Innovative and proactive, able to identify stakeholders and develop relationships and be a friendly, team player. You'll have good attention to detail and excellent written English and good analytical ability. You will have to date knowledge and experience of working in digital marketing, including website development and design, SEO, social media, and developing and communicating website best practices, and in addition basic graphic design skills (Adobe InDesign and Photoshop).
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC