5 months ago
Area Description: Digital life is life itself, and technology is an essential part of being humanOur Vision and Values. We want to create, protect and boost connections in life so people can choose a world of unlimited possibilities. And by focusing on people, we aspire to become an Onlife Telco. At Telefónica we believe that technology is part of everybody’s lives. Nowadays, connectivity is not only for relating with each other, it’s essential for our personal and professional lives. Our role is to facilitate your enjoyment of the connection, safeguarding the use of your information, and giving you control over your digital life.
We want to be an ONLIFE TELCO, a telco for the people, a telco for your life.
Mission: The new environmental realities, plus The transformation process of Telefónica into a Telco Digital, have made us focus on three clearly defined areas in our management of people: to have The best team, The most effective company culture and The simplest organisational structure possible, making us able to adapt to The changing needs of our customers. These three people based priorities support The implementation of The strategic transformation programme of Telefónica Be More.
* Assist in Monthly reporting and closing activities
* Look after all the admin activities related to all the legal entities
* Raise all the purchase orders for Telefonica Digital UK
* Raise intercompany invoices
* Post journals into the GL ledger
* Assist with preliminary and year end audit
* Provide cover for other members of the team
* Monitoring all organisational changes and people changes to ensure systems and costs reported correctly
* Liaise with other Telefonica businesses as appropriate on global projects
* Assist with adhoc projects
Academic Qualification: Graduate or AAT Qualified
* Good interpersonal and communications skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet challenging deadlines.
* Open-minded, innovative attitude to face accounting challenges.
* Team player individual with proven ability of delivery with an autonomous drive.
* Pragmatic and thorough
* Used to work in distributed, international environments
* Well organized, capable to meet deadlines under time pressure
• Advanced accountancy skills and knowledge of accountancy regulation: IFRS
• Experience with reviewing financial statements and managing audits
• Experience with SAP is a must.
Languajes (level): Fluent in English (Spanish: Desirable)
Professional Experience: 1-2 years’ experience of working in Finance environment
Location: London - Air Street Office
Telefónica agradece de antemano su interés a todos los candidatos e informa de que solo se pondrá en contacto con las personas seleccionadas para realizar una entrevista.