I am delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Head of Marketing and Communications to join an established team in Middlesbrough. The ideal candidate will come with a strong background in communications from the Public Sector, a people manager who is able to demonstrate implementing successful strategies both online and offline.
If this sounds of interest, click the below and apply!
My client are an organisation based in Middlesbrough.
The Assistant Head of Marketing and Communications will be responsible for driving strategy across the department to increase engagement and brand. Also working with key stakeholders both internally and externally; you will be an excellent communicator, able to manage people deliever strategic comms strategy across mutli channel campaigns - social media, website, video and podcasts.
The successful Assistant Head of Marketing and Communications will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- Strong experience in full mixed communications role
- Experience in journalism or having worked as a Journalist would be highly attractive
- Ideally having worked in the Public Sector
- Experience in managing people
- A strong communicator who is able to work with key stakeholders across the business
- Highly organised, able to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent time keeper
An excellent perm opportunity for the right candidate - salary banding from £40k to £43k DOE