3 months ago
heat Radio and Kerrang! Radio are recruiting for an Assistant Produce to deliver production support across both stations. heat is a huge multiplatform brand that's unrivalled in the entertainment market and radio is at the core of the heat world 24/7.
Home to Emily Segal’s Award winning breakfast show and Made in Chelsea’s Jamie Laing. heat radio targets 15-34’s with a mix of personality, pure pop music and entertainment news. Kerrang! Radio is a station for alternative rock fans who live life loud and are passionate about alternative and new rock music. A truly distinct radio station Kerrang! targets 15-34 rock fans with a playlist featuring Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, PVRIS, Enter Shikari and Foo Fighters. With Sophie K at breakfast and Johnny Doom at nights Kerrang! Radio has presenters who live, eat and breathe the music and have the Kerrang! attitude! So for this job you need to be versatile and be able to work with confidence across two very different brands!
Reporting to the Programme Manager the Assistant Producer will help produce content across both stations and their other broadcast touchpoints. The focus is to create content which increases audience, grows streaming and social engagement and drives revenue generating PR opportunities in the process.
* Assist in producing first class, topical and entertaining material for shows across both schedules.
* To build automated programming across both schedules using Zetta.
* On occasions, to studio produce live programming and recordings as directed and assist with music sessions.
* Source and generate creative edits of audio for commercial use.
* Produce and publish podcasts as directed.
* Re-version content for social media impact.
* Film and edit station content and publish it to relevant platforms, amplifying the content via social media.
* Attend branded content brainstorms, contributing ideas and liaising with the commercial team on activation and implementation of promotions.
* Checking all music is compliant for broadcast.
* Develop and maintain station archives.
* Greeting guests to the studios.
* Booking studios.
* Assist with station Admin
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
* Proven programme production experience.
* Expert digital editing skills and an in-depth understanding of Adobe Audition.
* An understanding and experience of the Zetta play out system and knowledge of RCS GSelector would be an advantage.
* An ability to engage with the audience using social media.
* Ability to edit and publish video.
* A broad knowledge of rock and pop music.
* Creative mind with the confidence to pitch ideas in station meetings.
* Eager to get the job done to the highest standard.
* Calm under pressure and able to juggle many tasks at once.
* Diplomacy skills/ interacting with listeners.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Positive attitude.
* Good initiative