3 months ago
If you're a product manager looking to further develop your career, or a marketing executive looking to move into a product focused role, this could be the position for you.
In this exciting new role you'll be tasked with positioning, developing and promoting the company's products whilst acting as a product ambassador for the business (alongside the Senior Product Manager). The role will be very varied but key responsibilities will include:
• Delivering on the product marketing strategy
• Helping to manage the range, pricing and promotion
• Working on developing messaging to translate technical language into USPs that can be used in sales literature
• Supporting on product launches
• Analysing the market place and competitors (looking at market insight and trends)
• Managing agency relationships
• Working across a wide range of online and offline campaigns to deliver awareness and lead generation
What We're Looking For:
To be considered you'll need to either be in a product focused role now and looking for a step up, or in a broad marketing role where you're working closely with product teams. The role is a B2B position and would suit someone who enjoys working in a technical manufacturing or engineering environment.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Nadia Hemmings onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close