3 months ago
O2 & Telefonica:
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world`s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are much more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
With over 450 stores across the UK, our retail team is at the forefront of offering our customers more. And you can be part of it.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
Your job is to help create a high performing, motivated and engaged team through leading, coaching and inspiring. You will encourage team members to love the job they do and make sure they are having great conversations with our customers to understanding their needs so they sell the right product and service to them. Making every day better for our customers through personal experiences that count.
You will also manage individual`s performance and develop the team to achieve and improve on business targets, store standards and compliance.
Reporting to the Store Leader and having people management responsibility for the team members within the Store, you will be given the opportunity to cover for the Store Leader in their absence.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
* Empowering your team to have great conversations with our customers, helping them to buy more easily
* Monitoring daily store activity/targets by the delivery of daily briefings and key business information to the team
* Leading the performance of the team with 1-2-1s and mentoring sessions
* Delivering regular, consistent and effective reviews and demonstrating effective mentoring behaviours.
* Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understand what we offer as a business. Becoming a guide in all things O2
* Using In store systems and working to process taking ownership of what you and the team do
* Maximising productivity in the Store and delivering store rotas in an effective and timely manner
* Ensuring store is adhering to key compliance requirements in relation to store standards, Health & Safety, cash management, security and stock management, FCA compliance, refunds and discounts
* Deputising for the Store Leader when required
* Working with your team to take ownership of the store appearance, taking pride in where you work
Skills and Experience Needed
What we look for:
* Someone who has worked in a fast paced environment previously, not necessarily Retail, who has the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Someone who has the ability to be able to lead, encourage and develop teams to be high performing. Take the team on a journey
* Strong coaching skills
* The ability to work frameworks to provide support, training and development
* A great communicator
* Someone who has the ability to be agile, who can change and adapt as to the business needs
* Commercial acumen
* Someone who understands the importance of delivering great customer experiences, the awareness of a customer centric culture. Putting the customer first in everything that we do
* Ability to work to processes
* Someone who has an interest in technology and mobiles
What we will give you:
* Competitive salary
* 24 holiday allowance (increasing after successful probationary period)
* Fantastic induction programme
* Learning and development support
* Flexible benefits to suit you
Hours: 37.5hrs (Full flexibility required)