6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Central Analysis Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Facilitate workshops to capture & document requirements, process or scope of business proposals.
- Collaborate with the teams to manage stakeholder delivery expectations and support their strategic roadmaps.
- Liaise with Architects and Technical Analysts to evolve solution design, which comprehensively meets the scope of requirements whilst ensuring recognition of constraints.
- Assess risk impact and dependencies on the delivery of developments and escalate accordingly.
- Able to use creative thinking to research into backend systems, which impact several clients such as Sky GO, NOW TV etc.
- Interest of software analysis and development methodologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills which consider the intended audience and employ different methods accordingly to engage with stakeholders.
- Following up on leads to document an end-to-end understanding of relationships.
- Willing to be persistent to progress work
- Embraces collaboration and teamwork to focus on business goals.
- Comfortable engaging stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Enthusiasm and aptitude for self-development; actively pursues learning new skills and practices
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about