6 months ago
Associate Data Scientist / Technical Engineer - Apprenticeships 2019
SAS Graduate Apprentice Programme - Associate Data Scientist / Technical Engineer:
We don’t mean to blow our own trumpet, but SAS is the leader in analytics. What does this mean? We turn meaningless data into something useful. Running after bad guys, that’s not quite our thing – but we can create the tools to do it! We’ve helped over 75,000 sites worldwide with our technology since 1976 and are used by 94% of the top FTSE 100 companies. As an employer, for the last 8 years we have been featured in the top 10 Great Places to Work – that doesn’t come easily!
We are looking for the superstars, the heroes and the best graduates out there. We’ll nurture you and develop you, give you all the support (and coffee) you need with our Graduate Apprenticeship Programme.
You’ll be working as an Associate Data Scientist, Project Management Consultant or Technical Consultant on real world problems within your team. You’ll be providing practical guidance for functional and technical aspects of our data analytics solutions. At the same time, we will fully fund a master’s from a leading UK university and give you time to study.
Don’t worry though, we won’t be working you too hard! We believe strongly in the work-life balance and our 120-acre campus comes complete with a games room, 3-hole golf course, on-site subsidized restaurant, football and cricket pitch. Table Football match or apple-picking in the orchard at lunch anyone?
What’s in it for you?
* Amazing Graduate base salary
* Generous Bonus Scheme
* Flexible Benefits
* Private Medical Insurance
* 25 days holiday + Birthday too
* Relaxed and supportive work atmosphere (and reeeaally comfy chairs!)
* Fully Funded Masters with a leading UK University
We know what you’re thinking – what’s the catch? There really isn’t one. We are looking for great people. We are looking for that ‘SAS Magic’ (was that too cheesy?). If you fit the requirements below, you’re exactly what we are looking for so hit that apply button!
* Degree in Computer Science / IT / Maths / Statistics / Data Science / ITMB, or related subject
* Achieved or on target to achieve a 2:1 or above
* Can you communicate well and stand up to give presentations
* Programming skills – We are not looking for Mark Zuckerburg here, we’ll build on what you know
* Passionate about technology
* Analytically minded, self-starter with a natural curiosity and a desire to be challenged.
Sound like you? Great! Applications are on a first come first served basis. Interviews and Assessment Centre will be held in March 2019, with the role starting in September 2019.