about 1 month ago
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master’s degree program in Computer Science or related technical field.
Software Development experience through hands on coding in a general purpose programming language.
* Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts, outreach within organizations and/or project management experience.
* Returning to a full-time degree program after completion of the internship.
* Authorization to legally work in the UK
* Recognition within the industry, and an interest in creating and analyzing products.
* Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding strategy with a strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
* Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment, providing leadership skills and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Effective analytical, problem-solving, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, and (written and verbal) communication skills.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome and Street View, to pioneering mobile devices like Android, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. Google products are the lifeblood of who we are. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch, and with our business partners to generate profitable streams. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge technical and business worlds as you design technologies with creative and prolific engineers, and then zoom out to lead matrixed teams such as Sales, Marketing and Finance, to name a few. You have a bias for action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. As an Associate Product Manager, you can be part of shaping Google's next game-changer.
Google aims to build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
* Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
* Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
* Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. on cutting edge technologies.
* Develop innovative solutions to some of the world’s hardest problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
Map data ©2019 Google
Map DataMap data ©2019 Google
Map data ©2019 Google
Report a map error
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.