5 months ago
Applicants to this role must have work authorization in the EU. This role is not eligible for work visa sponsorship.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study (e.g., engineering, mathematics, information technology), or equivalent practical experience.
* Internship experience, or experience as a Teaching or Research Assistant in a similar technical field.
* Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts, outreach within organizations and/or project management experience.
* Demonstrated ability to learn new concepts; interest in creating and analyzing products.
* Effective analytical, problem-solving, organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication and interpersonal skills.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. From innovative software products like Gmail, YouTube, Chrome, Street View to pioneering mobile devices like the Android, we build products that organize the world's information and make it universally accessible to our users. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll work with Googlers from Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping Google's next moonshot.
You can also consider applying for other opportunities at google.com/students for current openings in an office where you are eligible for work authorization.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. With eyes focused squarely on the future, our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting and tailoring our solutions to all the markets where Google does business.
* Understand and analyze user needs.
* Help to define a product vision and strategy.
* Work with Engineers to build and launch new features.