6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our TV Distribution Platform department.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Develop relationships with the different platform stakeholders to reach a deep understanding of their component areas
- Provide technical analysis and documentation for an E2E validation approach for a project, programme or work-stream, across specific functional areas or path to production.
- Manage and progress technical defects related to a project
- Utilise flexible ways of working within agreed timescales, quality standards and budget
- Provide analysis services at the initiation of projects including stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments
- Deliver change analysis including, Customer journeys and Impact assessments
- Be working as a key member of the project team to deliver quality deliverables and create a collaborative working atmosphere that brings teams across the business together
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer ScienceEngineeringrelated course or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding
- End to End Analytics: Candidate must have the enthusiasum and drive to put their technical analytical skills towards E2E projects and roadmaps
- An understanding of a full project lifecycle
- An understanding of IT infrastructure, protocols, APIs, databases, SQL, component implementation and integration skills
- The ability to adapt your analysis approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced environment
- Stakeholder Management: Candidate is capable of developing business relationships with stakeholders. Some evidence of influencing, engage with, and responding to senior stakeholders with credibility would be ideal
- To be a team player and professional attitude: Persistence, resilience and being helpful to others
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about