2 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Platform Design & Compliance team
As a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices offer a variety of other perks including subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
As part of the Platform Design & Compliance team, you will be responsible for all Compliance matters within UK Information Systems (UKIS).
- You will listen, learn and communicate with energy and conviction and finish what you start workwise.
- You will work alongside I.S. Security and advice on proposed changes to security standards which may be incorporated into Sky’s PCI DSS and Customer Data Security (CDS) governance processes.
- You will be aware of technology Roadmaps within UKIS; ensuring Roadmaps stays in sync with identified policies, relevant to UKIS.
- You will participate in the PCI and CDS Governance process, for UKIS.
- You will work closely with Solution Designers to ensure solutions are compliant against identified policies relevant to UKIS and actively participate in the design governance process, ensuring that solutions are compliant against identified policies, relevant to UKIS.
- You will agree a tailored Performance Development Plan with the Platform Design & Compliance Manager and take personal responsibility for delivering against it.
- You will ensure that the Platform Design & Compliance Manager is aware of any issues that require resolution or partner concern as soon as possible, without impact to delivery.
- You will bring people together to a common understanding of Compliance policies and their impact to both solutions and the wider platform.
- You are proficiency in Microsoft Office packages, specifically Excel and Visio.
- Analysis skills, in order to support project work and ensure compliance.
- Communication skills are key – you will be required to work with many teams and individuals at all levels and will ideally have experience of presenting to partners.
- Organisational skills, i.e. administering the established governance process and tracking compliance.
- Some knowledge of Information & Communication Technology would be beneficial, as you will work with teams across UKIS, discussing technical solutions and changes to Sky’s platform.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better