Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Digital Marketing Executive Required in Treforest.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Digital Marketing Executive Required for Commercial Vehicle Main Dealership - Treforest
Our client, a large award-winning Commercial Vehicle Main Dealership are currently looking to recruit an Automotive Digital Marketing Executive to join their Motor Trade team at their Treforest branch!
This is a rare opportunity to join an established growing local Motor Trade business that specialises in Commercial Vehicle Sales for the South Wales region. The role will suit candidates with prior or present experience working as an Automotive Digital Marketing Executive looking to undertake a new challenge or someone who has recently finished a recognised Marketing Degree that is looking to start a career for themselves in Automotive Marketing. Any experience working within the Automotive sector would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential. You will however need to be IT literate, a team player given your close interaction with our client's departmental management team, and an outgoing and approachable personality that isn't shy of starting up a conversation with a potential customer.
Reporting to the Automotive Marketing Manager, as an Automotive Digital Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with our client's senior management team to organise and implement marketing campaigns.
* Ensuring our client's websites and social media platforms are regularly update with engaging and SEO optimised content.
* Preparing and sending print and digital marketing news.
* Attending and representing at any local or national trade/expo shows.
* Organising our client's own marketing/sales events and representing at them.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with our client's existing customers as well as looking to gain new ones.
* Managing and updating our client's CRM database.
* Various other ad hoc office based duties as and when required.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* 21 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house and manufacturer recognised training.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a direct stake in helping drive our client's business forward.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm with an hour lunch. Occasional overtime and weekend work might be required subject to business demands and Automotive Marketing / Sales events so you will need to have a flexible approach regarding this.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J74777, Automotive Digital Marketing Executive, Treforest.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.