2 months ago
With a number of new client wins and an impressive portfolio of prestigious automotive clients, this specialist PR and digital marketing agency is looking for a talented, experienced and ambitious PR Account Manager to join its team.
Highly organised and bursting with ideas, you'll have a can-do attitude and a commitment to delivering exceptional results for an exciting mix of automotive industry clients.
You'll need to be organised, adept at managing multiple projects simultaneously and have and excellent attention to detail. Great writing and communications skills are a must, as is the desire to grow your portfolio and help this dynamic agency continue with its ambitious expansion plans.
Ideally, you'll have a proven agency track record and be able to demonstrate your expertise in creating and delivering memorable campaigns that run across print, digital, broadcast and social media.
Typical aspects of the role include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for selected clients providing a proactive, strategic consultancy service to help solve their business challenges
- Creating, developing and delivering successful PR campaigns that excite, engage and deliver impactful results
- Liaising with clients to identify and create PR opportunities in a timely manner
- Researching, writing and distributing press materials to carefully targeted media
- Daily liaison with clients, journalists, bloggers and vloggers
- Analysing media coverage and preparing client reports
- Analysing digital metrics (Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc) to provide tactical and strategic recommendations
- Identifying and helping develop new business opportunities
- Effectively delegating work to junior members
- Contributing to the overall direction and growth of the agency
Previous automotive industry experience and a passion for cars is a distinct advantage.
For the right candidate, there's a real opportunity to play a pivotal role in helping develop the business even further, along with the rewards, satisfaction and enjoyment this brings.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Additional day holiday for your Birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Company profit-related bonus scheme
- Individual bonus scheme
- Individual training budget to support your personal development and career growth
about 1 month ago
only 5 days until close
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close