3 months ago
The AWS talent acquisition team is seeking a forward-thinking marketing specialist who will join a global team of employer brand marketers responsible for attracting and engaging top talent around the world. This person will partner and support with the employer brand marketers and recruitment marketing manager to help enhance, help develop and implement marketing strategies & programs. This person will be involved in driving recruiter and hiring leader engagement for the existing candidate brand. They will share mechanisms to bring the brand guidelines into the hands of recruiters, working with partners to creating self-service tools that make it easy for all key stakeholders to be spokespeople for our Employer Brand conveying what it is like to work at AWS, our unique culture and what differentiates AWS as an employer. This person will be involved in creating and implementing event marketing support strategy including developing a calendar of events and delivering an improved and consistent recruiter and candidate experience. Ensure consistency of the candidate experience at all recruiting events. This role will cover a wide range of topics across the marketing spectrum.
- In partnership with key internal stakeholders, manage and evolve AWS’ recruitment marketing strategy to support segmentation efforts across priority target groups in key geographies and candidate group
- Create content that supports scalable marketing tools and assets that will improve recruiter efficiency and enable more effective targeting and conversion of passive candidates
- Uncover insights that help optimize candidate communication by using candidate research and performance metrics.
- Work closely with the brand managers and other internal teams to bring employee stories to life for external candidates.
- Support recruiting partners globally by providing marketing materials and support for recruiting events.
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders across AWS talent acquisition globally and AWS overall.
- Support developing a calendar of recruiting events in EMEA and working with the marketing team.
- Analyze event operations and prepare and implement recommendations for improving operational efficiencies within the events.
- Implement consistent ROI measurements and tools to benchmark event performance.
- Ensure consistency of the candidate experience at all recruiting events. Conduct research and identify new event opportunities to test and eliminate those that are not efficient.
- Bachelor’s degree marketing or communications-related field
- Proven record of driving results and innovation in a marketing/event -related role
- Strong record of supporting employer brand campaigns and delivering events
- Understanding of the digital space – including social media – and how it impacts the jobseeker’s recruitment experience
- Ability to perform well in a team environment and manage multiple deadline-driven projects.
- Must be flexible and solution-oriented with excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Good program manager skills
- Proven ability to take direction and input in order to develop effective and engaging branded events that will achieve organizational goals.
Willingness to travel to industry and company-sponsored events (approximately 20+% travel)
- This position requires exceptional marketing and event support as well as strong cross-functional influencing and communication skills. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Excellent influencing, matrix management and partner management skills necessary to build strong relationships
- Comfort in an ambiguous, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment