5 months ago
Recruitment Marketing Lead
The AWS talent acquisition team is seeking a forward-thinking recruitment marketing manager who will join a global team of employer brand marketers responsible for attracting and engaging top talent in EMEA. This person will develop and implement recruitment marketing strategies & programs to acquire candidates across digital and social platforms in EMEA. This person is also responsible for driving recruiter and hiring leader engagement for the existing candidate brand.
The recruitment marketing lead role requires a passion for digital media and an intense curiosity about the future of how jobseekers look for their next career. The ideal candidate must be able to guide indirect/matrixed resources. This person must also possess the aptitude to analyze and present break-through analytics on program performance.
Marketing Strategy & Campaigns
- In partnership with key internal stakeholders, manage and evolve AWS’ recruitment marketing strategy to support segmentation efforts across priority target groups in key geographies and candidate groups.
- Work with other employer brand practitioners and a creative support to successfully create unique, scalable marketing tools and assets that will improve recruiter efficiency and enable more effective targeting and conversion of passive candidates.
- Uncover insights that help optimize candidate communication and the digital content strategy by using candidate research and performance metrics.
- Work closely with PR and other internal teams to bring employee stories to life for external candidates.
- Prioritize opportunities to extend the employer brand team’s reach across the candidate journey, beyond attraction and discovery.
- Serve as a thought leader and educator for other employer brand practitioners round the world and across businesses.
- Develop and implement a media test plans to increase learning, optimize performance and maximize marketing investments.
- Manage the recruitment marketing media budget.
- Bachelor’s degree marketing or communications-related field
- Proven record of driving results and innovation in a marketing-related role
- Strong record of utilizing analytical skills to inform program design and development
- Understanding of the digital space – including social media – and how it impacts the jobseeker’s recruitment experience
- This position requires exceptional marketing and strategic thinking skills as well as strong cross-functional influencing and communication skills. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” mentality.
- Outstanding influencing, matrix management and partner management skills necessary to build strong relationships
- Superior leadership skills and ability to mobilize, drive and direct resources across the organization with and without direct reporting lines
- Comfort in an ambiguous, fast-paced and rapidly changing environment