3 months ago
Amazon Web Services is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform and AWS services are trusted by more than 1 million active customers around the world. AWS’s culture is defined by our core leadership principles, we are customer obsessed, passionate about public cloud, innovative, strategic, and mission oriented.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a sponsorship coordinator to join the fast-growing AWS EMEA Sponsorship Team, part of the AWS EMEA Partner Marketing team and working closely with AWS Field and Event teams in EMEA and Globally. In this newly-created role, you will be an integral member of the Sponsorship Team, helping AWS partners grow their business by managing the execution of sponsorship programs. You will support the Sponsorship Marketing programs with day-to-day account and operation management for key marketing events across EMEA.
The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented and confident in their ability to multi-task, manage multiple priorities, effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
· Assist with building sponsorship packages to help meet partner demand, audience types and capacities.
· Assist and/or own demand generation activities.
· Build program communications, content, presentations, templates, branded elements and tools for sponsor success.
· Develop project plans, timelines and manage deliverables associated with sponsorship programs
· Manage sponsorship e-mail alias(s).
· Serve as day-to-day contact for internal and external stakeholders.
· Work with 3rd party agencies, guiding their efficacy and ensuring timely delivery of sponsor communications and assets.
· Contribute to the development of project plans and help in managing all deliverables and timelines associated with sponsorship.
· 3+ years of relevant work experience in related areas of project management, event management, or marketing.
· Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results and in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience with intricate and complicated timelines and program schedules.
· Demonstrated competence in managing communications, deliverables and logistics.
· Excellent time management, resource management, organizational, and planning skills.
· Superior oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently in fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study.
· · Willingness to travel—up to 25%
· · Existing knowledge of industry tools, such as SalesForce, HTML
· Background with technology industry or global consumer brand.
· Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services.