2 months ago
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed regional partner marketing leader to help generate awareness, adoption and opportunities for Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing platform with two of our key GSI partners in EMEA. This is a unique opportunity to play an important role in an exciting, fast growing business.
This role will be responsible for developing and driving a strategy that will result in successful marketing and demand generation programs with Accenture and Capgemini across EMEA. In this role, the successful candidate will partner with the AWS partner sales, key stakeholders from marketing, PR and business development teams, to ensure that we have excellent communication and GTM engagements with these two partners. Key activities will entail increasing the partner engagement, being a contributor to the joint marketing content, collateral and marketing programs designed to drive further adoption of AWS in EMEA.
Successful candidates must have prior marketing and business development experience working at a top technology vendor or a global system integrator, and must use this understanding to build and execute targeted and integrated marketing campaigns focused on marketing “to” and “through” GSI partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own a core set of EMEA-wide “to partner” engagement and communication programs to ensure partners are aware of the full scope of marketing resources and support that AWS has to offer.
- Work directly with these partners to build and execute joint-marketing plans to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services across the enterprise segment.
- Manage and administer the associated budgets and relevant contracts for campaigns, vendors and sponsorships.
- Act as the primary marketing contact for Accenture and Capgemini to Partner Sales Team, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions.
Drive interlock and alignment with the Field Marketing team to ensure that Partner Marketing programs amplify the AWS marketing priorities across EMEA.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing in high-technology companies
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted Account Based Marketing programs with the ability to drive projects and teams through completion.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through GSI partners.
- Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred.
- Experience in providing enterprise bid support
- Demonstrated experience working with sales leadership and teams in driving pipeline and revenue
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments and driving successful campaigns through an indirect business model leveraging partners
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Experience managing agencies to deliver partner marketing programs at scale
- Experience with developing partner-facing programs and communications
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/service
- Experience in developing compelling joint content and working knowledge of digital marketing, social media and public relations
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.