6 months ago
B2B Ecommerce Coordinator – Fix Term Contract
About the role
We are currently recruiting for an B2B Ecommerce Coordinator to join our UK Commercial Marketing team based at our Northampton Office.
This role is a fix term contract till the end of July 2019
• To work with the Senior Merchandiser to build campaigns, assisting with merchandising, setting up new products, sourcing content and ensuring that product text, legal text, prices, imagery, text, promotions and voucher codes, are accurate on avon.uk.com
• Ensuring the mobile and desktop versions of avon.uk.com are checked thoroughly
• Working alongside the other B2C Analysts to take alternate ownership of the final sign off and end-to-end testing of the campaign including all staging day tasks and responsibilities
• Assisting Senior eMerchandisers with ad hoc initiatives relating to the maintenance of avon.uk.com
• To be responsible for the extensive testing of the live B2C website after go-live for the campaign. This includes the monitoring of various consumer websites, providing insights into competitor’s execution of key events and initiatives
What we’re looking for:
• Excellent written English and good oral English
• Good analytical skills
• Experience of cross-functional working
• Flexibility to learn new systems
• Excellent communicator and a team-player
• Excellent attention to detail
At Avon, we understand the power and potential of beauty to transform lives. Our concept of beauty is more than skin deep; it is a way to empower women – the consumers using our products, the 6 million Representatives selling them, and the more than 30,000 Associates working together toward this higher purpose.
Avon’s Associates know how to get things done. They are change-makers, collaborators and they share a mission to make a better world for women everywhere. A career as an Avon Associate offers opportunities to stretch your abilities, work alongside a team of passionate, like-minded and talented people and achieve your own professional success.
Above all, the work you do here at Avon will have a positive impact on millions of lives...including your own.
Avon is the Company that for 130 years has proudly stood for beauty, innovation, optimism and, above all, women. This is a great opportunity to be part of a truly inspiring team that empowers women across the globe.
As a valued member of the Avon family, you’ll be entitled to some great benefits, including 25 days holiday, company contributed pension scheme, staff discount, a flexible benefits package.
Avon is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Interested in Applying?
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.