3 months ago
US B2B group responsible for industry-leading brands that inform, educate and inspire media professionals with content delivered via events and trade shows, digital media platforms and magazines needs an energetic team player to seize ownership of event/exhibit sales. Work with smart people on a global team every day, get caught up in the excitement of established events and launches, contribute to the vision of events, and help bring them to life.
Key role responsibilities:
* Sell and manage exhibit space, table sales and sponsorships
* Develop sales plan and revenue growth strategies
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline using CRM
* Ability to forecast and adjust strategies to ensure that goals are met
* Learn the market to identify new customer bases and prospects
* Engage with exhibitors, sponsors and prospects to understand objectives and help create solutions
* Manage exhibit floor plan, sponsor deliverables and handle on-site sales
* Collaborate with marketing team to develop effective sales packages and collateral
* Collaborate with content team to develop content that increases value and revenue opportunities
* Attend team meetings as the sales advocate
* Work tirelessly and collaboratively with fellow event team members to ensure the success of our events
Essential skills and experience:
* Bachelor’s degree plus 3 years sales experience (combo of experience and education may be accepted in lieu of degree).
* Combo Trade Show and Event experience preferred.
* Ability to think strategically and creatively.
* Motivated, hunter-mentality self starter that can work independently and as part of a team
* Strong cold calling and prospecting skills
* Track record hitting and exceeding sales goals
* Strong communicator, both written and verbal, experienced in creating and presenting proposals.
* Experience using CRM and Google Suites competent
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. Our global reach is phenomenal with over 250 million consumers across 180 + world-leading brands. It’s an incredible privilege to have such a passionate audience base across our websites, magazines, social media and events.
But that’s not enough – we continue to add to our portfolio and restlessly look to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We are developing leading-edge proprietary technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform and the figures speak volumes:
Online audience growth
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, France and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
Let’s do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why this is your dream job! Please state your salary requirements.