7 months ago
Future is looking for an ambitious and driven individual to join the European B2B team in London. The Group Sales Manager will be leading a team of two across its Broadcast and Technology group, which includes Installation, AV Technology Europe, PCR, ISE Daily and TVBEurope. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4 years media sales experience working across multi-platform channels and have a good understanding of brand awareness, thought leadership and lead generation campaigns in a B2B environment.
You will work with key stakeholders in the business to deliver success for our clients creating opportunities for standardisation and globalisation of campaigns. You will lead the team, mentor and nurture their development, bringing new opportunities for growth across each brand. This is a strategic position where the individual will be working closely with the overall sales group and senior management to improve growth and retention. Whilst working client direct with a number of tier one customers across the globe.
This role offers the opportunity to work across an array of flagship brands, with huge growth potential and great career progression.
* Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
* Work with tier 1 clients with high growth/revenue spend, delivering/continuing 1st class delivery of campaigns and results
* Understand reporting systems and analytical tools to identify campaign success
* Provide senior management with accurate and realistic forecasts on demand
* Create a success culture where we celebrate group success and best practise
* Liaise with marketing, operations and the events team to ensure that the optimum marketing activities are in place to achieve the sales targets, with particular focus on event delivery, ad inventory and campaign performance
* Proactively drive through product development initiatives in liaison with editorial and publishing to ensure maximum revenue from the market
* Lead and nurture team member to reach their career aspirations
* Minimum 4 years’ experience in B2B sales, with experience managing a team
* Organised and well-structured individual
* Entrepreneurial character with excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong communication (both verbal and written)
* Reliable, assertive team player with a positive attitude, high energy and enthusiasm
* Strong sales ability & demonstrated track record of success
* Strong integrated and online sales and business-development experience. Proven track record combining individual platforms in to integrated programmes
* Coaching and performance management
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify market trends
* Understanding of G Suite preferred but not essential
* Previous experience working with multiple teams and project management, preferred but not essential
* Understanding of media and platforms (print, digital and events)