2 months ago
Through the B2B marketing efforts you will be part of a team driving revenue and key partner relationships through the provision of world class B2B marketing activities. This will enable our brand strategy and positioning so markets know who we are and what we do allowing for continued commercial success.
Our B2B verticles encompass:
* AV Tech/Pro Sound Tech,
* Media Technology,
* Media Entertainment
Key role responsibilities:
* Leading the B2B marketing team, your primary responsibility will be to drive paid and non-paid subscriptions and audience development groups across our portfolio of B2B publications.
* Drive revenue from B2B products including but not limited to newsletters, white papers, podcasts & webinars.
* Set strategy and tactical initiatives for the team and ensure that KPIs and objectives are met.
* Oversee set-up, creative and execution of marketing journeys, creative and campaigns.
* Develop and manage corporate marketing budget, forecasts and performance.
* Serve as primary liaison with vendors and service providers.
* Work with internal B2B market leaders in developing strategy and reporting performance on a quarterly basis.
* Recruit, train, evaluate and mentor marketing team members.
* Continuously analyse competitive environment and B2B trends and react to new opportunities/threats as they ariose.
* Accountable for B2B user experience e.g. sign-up and subscription across all our products, channels and sites.
* Develop customer segmentation and personas to develop our audience base.
Essential skills and experience:
* Will have proven profitable B2B growth in a subscription based business.
* Track record of successful B2B campaigns.
* Advanced understanding of B2B subscription processes.
* Will have a digital mindset and expertise in digital marketing.
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize according to tight deadlines.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills, internally and externally.
* Comfortable and capable building and presenting high quality decks and presenting at CEO level.
* Attention to detail and very comfortable working with data.
* A self-starter, able to work on own initiative, yet contribute as a team member.
* Strong analytical and commercial numeracy skills i.e. a good understanding of profit and loss.
* Understanding and application of advanced marketing principles and techniques.
Desirable skills and experience:
* 7+ years in a marketing leadership role
* digital and print publishing experience
* Technology savvy
* Marketing degree
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Together, we connect people to their passions through the high-quality content we create and the innovative technology we pioneer. It’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
We’re dedicated to creating loyal fans of our brands, and the number is growing all the time. Our global reach is phenomenal with over 250 million consumers across 180 + world-leading brands. It’s an incredible privilege to have such a passionate audience base across our websites, magazines, social media and events.
But that’s not enough – we continue to add to our portfolio and restlessly look to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We are developing leading-edge proprietary technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform and the figures speak volumes:
Online audience growth
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, France and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
Let’s do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter explaining why this is your dream job!