7 months ago
Our B2B marketing team play a key role in helping to raise our profile, change people’s perceptions and create demand for our brands, products and services. We are looking to expand the team and build a better more proactive resource to help create the conditions for the sales team to work in.
• Running all ad-hoc research projects, selecting the best methodology to address the aims and objectives of the study and then executing the project from inception to completion.
• Assist on the creation of power point presentations for presenting commercial results and sales marketing stories.
• Support in the organisation of Hearst activations and speaker panels at trade marketing events including Ad Week and Magnetic’s Spotlight.
• Collaborate with relevant parties and stakeholders across key functions of the business (sales, PR, editorial teams) to help execute marketing activations.
• Deliver the monthly VIP subscription service: compiling specific titles of Hearst magazines from the production teams, packing and posting them to 100 industry leaders, ensuring they receive their copies of their favourite Hearst magazines, each month.
• Write and produce new case studies, showcasing the performance and success stories of high performing sales campaigns.
• Act as an internal Hearst brand guardian, helping to maintain, grow and protect the visual identity of the brand both internally and externally.
• Assist with the upload of content to our internal sales platforms – Showpad and the Commercial Sales team hub.
• Assist with updating sales materials and branded collateral with quarterly circulation and brand reach figures and results to ensure the Hearst sales proposition across all documents is up to date.
• Work in conjunction with the sales teams to ensure that any trade marketing initiatives are aligned with sales objectives.
• Assist with internal business marketing comms – help produce the weekly newsletters.
• Research competitors activity as well contributing to ideas for new, dynamic initiatives that we could be doing at Hearst to strengthen our representation and relationships within media agencies.
• Helping with team admin.
• Have creative flair
• A can-do, proactive attitude
• Be highly organized
• Enjoy problem solving/ solution finding
• Microsoft office
• Team working abilities
• Strong communication skills
• Creative mind-set
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong writing skills