Our client are looking for a talented Bid Writer to join their team in Durham. The ideal candidate will have proven success within bidding/tender environment, experienced in time/project management and a sound understanding of bid/ sales/ tender processes.
The client are a well established business in Durham within the business and Professional services industry.
The key responsibilities of the Bid Writer include producing high quality written responses to formal tender enquiries in an efficient, timely and professional manner while working to multiple, varying deadlines. You will also build excellent customer relationships as well as able to work in a team environment and autonomously.
The ideal Bid Writer will have the following demonstrable skills and experiences:
- An experienced Bid Writer
- From a business and professional services background would be advantageous but open to sector experience
- Strong written style - able to write in a persuasive, customer focused manner
- An excellent communicator (both written and verbal), with strong influencing skills
- A strong team player
- Organised and motivated with a positive "can do" attitude
- Committed to deliver to deadlines
- Accurate with strong numeracy skills and excellent attention to detail
- IT literate and highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Able to commute daily to the office in Durham
An excellent role in a well established organisation - salary £28-£32k plus benefits