Bid Writer / Marketing Assistant
Our client is a well-established asbestos management company with a nationwide presence delivering professional advice on a wide range of asbestos disciplines to a large portfolio of clients.
Position: Bid Writer / Marketing Assistant
Location: Cramlington, Northumberland
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Hours: 20 hours per week, be worked flexibly
Salary: Up to £25,000 dependent on qualifications and previous experience
Benefits: They offer highly competitive industry salaries and excellent benefits, competitive pension scheme, childcare vouchers and a number of discounts to high street stores, restaurants, cinema's, holidays and more.
About the role:
- Assist with the identification of tender opportunities and create business winning documentation, ensuring that all completed bid proposals meet the bid specifications and guarantee the best possible chance of creating a winning bid
- Liaise with internal colleagues to ensure the answers provided accurately reflect the business, whilst demonstrating creative flair in the responses
- Project manage the bid process from beginning to end on own initiative in a pressured, deadline-driven environment
- Objectively appraise tender submissions and complete internal quality assurance checks
- Manage client relationships and maintain existing individual bid libraries Review successful and unsuccessful submissions, providing feedback where necessary and demonstrating areas of development to promote continuous improvement
- Coordinate and write news and features for internal and external publication
- Support the creation of new marketing materials, in particular, capability statements and award submissions
- Create and manage social media content to maximise positive promotion of the business
- Show high levels of commitment and initiative to ensure winning submissions
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in delivering bids
- Outstanding writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working in a busy, continually pressured bid writing environment
- Sound commercial business understanding and risk awareness
- Excellent project and client management skills
- Able to write business winning narrative quickly and to a deadline
You may have experience of the following: Bid Writer, Bid Coordinator, Bid Administrator, Bid Support, Sales Support, Project Management, Project Coordinator, Tender Coordinator, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.