4 months ago
* Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design or a related field (e.g., Technical Writing, Educational Psychology, etc.), or equivalent practical experience.
* Experienced in designing F2F, e-learning and virtual / blended learning programs.
* Experience with learning frameworks such as Adaptive Learning, ADDIE, CCAF, or other learning development approaches.
* Experience with one or more authoring tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Storyline, Adapt, Camtasia, etc.).
* Experienced project manager (demonstrated ability to marshall people, resources, budgets to hit objectives & timelines).
* Indepth knowledge of current and emerging adult learning theory and how it is put into practice in corporate learning.
* Knowledge of methods for assessing quality and impact of the learning experience. A passion for making learning exciting, fun and social.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Google Digital Academy (GDA) Blended Learning Designer, you’ll be a part of the team that builds customer relationships, increases demand, and drives adoption with the Google Sales team and with customers across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). You’ll work in close partnership with cross-functional groups across all GDA teams. In this role, you will cover everything from devising and executing the brand and communications strategy for our team and our extensive portfolio of services, to how to effectively communicate with participants across the learner journey
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
* Build F2F/online/blended learning assets and provide feedback, support, and direction to external vendors or internal partners who are building learning assets.
* Develop learning formats that enable us to make deep/long learning programs simple and scalable and to put them in the hands of an external partner ecosystem.
* Update and maintain existing content on an ongoing basis. Curate existing content to create new learning designs and paths.
* Work with other Google teams to ensure a successful one Google approach to education (e.g. collaborate with Sales Mastery to create e-learning on the Academy for Ads platform).
* Train Google Digital Academy program leads to apply instructional design best practices and technologies in their programs and learning journeys.