6 months ago
Design / Branding Agency
Category: Design Jobs
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Sky Creative is an award winning, highly creative, busy and exciting department. We are an internal Creative agency, supporting the whole business - both the platform and the network of channels, providing creative and design solutions on-air, off-air and for convergent media. We pride ourselves on the commercial quality of our output across our on-air, off-air and online areas including: channel branding, programme packaging and promotions & commercials.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme, private health care and a share save scheme. There’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
We are looking for an outstanding brand designer to work across our channel rebrands at Sky and create compelling campaigns for our original content shows like Tin Star and Game of Thrones. You need to be a great communicator, think strategically and demonstrate how you’ve created and evolved brands across multi platforms.
- Demonstrate strong conceptual and creative design, art direction & typographic skills
- Be self-confident, flexible, motivated and a good communicator
- Work under supervision and on multiple projects
- Understand, and work to meet the department’s aims and objectives
- Lead on projects and support others as necessary
- Creative problem solving – think of solutions and how we can answer a brief
- Ability to think across different media – Print, Motion and Digital
- Positive attitude to all campaign briefs with a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions
- Must have comprehensive understanding of Adobe software
- Be a flexible, self-confident individual with a flair for design and crafting beautiful work
- Strong presentations skills and the ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members
- Eye for detail
- Understanding of brands and how they can be developed
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better