4 months ago
Brand Finance Manager
At Britvic we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative andp trusted soft drinks business in the world by 2020. The name behind big household favourites like Pepsi, Robinsons, Fruit Shoot and J2O, Britvic is one of the UK's leading players in the FMCG market. We’re looking for high-calibre finance professionals who can add significant value and help our organisation to grow, while taking their career to the next level.
To that end, we're looking to bring on board a talented Brand Finance Manager. We require a qualified accountant who will be accountable for the financial delivery, performance, insight and governance of a number of brands. With some exciting activation activity taking place across the portfolio, this is a great time to join the Britvic journey. As a trusted business partner, you will be responsible for providing strategic and commercial insight, accurate and intuitive reporting, supporting the budgeting and forecasting process, as well as offering continuous process improvement in the role.
* Provide insight to your brand leadership team on commercial and total business unit performance, including analysis against budget, forecast and prior year
* Accurate and insightful reporting on a periodic basis, continual raising of awareness of financial performance across the team, ensuring plans are in place to deliver and where possible exceed budget commitments
* Support the forecasting and budgeting process ensuring a robust, deliverable plan with clear risks & opportunities identified
* Protect the business by ensuring a high level of financial governance and control across all brand related investment (Advertising & Promotions and capital spend), including the A&P forecast for your brand
* Working closely with the RGM and Insight team to understand the pricing, promotion and external category factors that will impact on brand performance
* Creation of a robust brand business plan through strategic plan process
* Production of business cases, ensuring they are robustly modelled, challenged; to ensure delivery of value ambition, and financially appraised in line with internal guidelines
* Effectively communicate with all relevant business functions and ensure link with business processes, both in year and for the following years (i.e. financial planning, benefit tracking, capital tracking)
* Produce analysis of A&P and commercial activity to identify learnings, understand ROI, and inform the commercial plan & forecast
* Actionable insight regarding the key drivers of commercial performance with focus on internal and external market considerations
If you’re a qualified accountant with a background working in Retail or manufacturing, who can demonstrate strong analytical reasoning and is able to distil and convey complex financial concepts to a non-finance audience, then we’d like to hear from you. We can offer you the chance to work with a passionate and driven team in a vibrant office environment. You’ll be part of a fast-paced business with big ambitions not just in terms of top line and bottom line growth, but also one that is improving every year as a Great Place to Work. We’ll give you the chance to have a real impact within the organisation as well as engage and influence across a range of business functions and levels.
Click below to apply