5 months ago
Are you an experienced Brand Guardian, with excellent communication and relationship management skills? Do you have the positivity and enthusiasm to inspire and motivate key stakeholders?
We're looking for a Brand Guardian who can demonstrate the ability to manage a multi brand portfolio across wide ranging touch points. You'll have experience of creating robust guidelines from scratch that work from a omnichannel perspective.
If you have experience of creating and managing a brand hub, within an agile environment then we want to hear from you!
This role also comes with a competitive base salary, £6,000 car allowance and a 20% bonus. If you’re ready to take things up a gear, click to apply.
Sitting in our Marketing function and reporting directly
into the Head of Brand, this role forms a key part of
the Marketing team, helping to shape our future. As Brand Guardian
you'll be responsible for brand consistency across the business, creative
development both in-house and with agencies, creative execution and activation
across a multi-brand business.
You will be the voice of the brand internally, and an integral
part to us achieving our ambition of doubling the size of our business and
becoming a best-loved brand by 2021.
If you are driven by understanding peoples’ lives, and by creating
thought-provoking experiences, this is the game changing role for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
Working in a team of six, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Brand guardianship. Promoting, protecting and championing the brand and sub-brands internally, being the voice of the brand.
* Attention to detail must be second to none.
* Managing programs and initiatives that drive and deliver brand integrity - ensuring that everyone in the business understands the brand, works to the guidelines and stays true to our purpose.
* Manage and support the in-house creative design team to develop, maintain and distribute brand assets, ensuring consistency of brand guidelines.
* Lead the co-ordination and ongoing updates and developments of the brand guidelines, brand asset hub and resources.
* To manage the review and approval of all brand communications and brand output, either directly into the team, or through management of our brand guardian agency.
* Working closely with the communications teams across the business to support the brand vision and brand development with a strong omni-channel focus.
* Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment, developing clear action plans.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, proven ability to effectively manage relationship with and deliverables from key suppliers/ agencies.
* Have positivity and enthusiasm to inspire and motivate key stakeholders from internal teams to our agencies.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Be passionate about brands.
* Very strong attention to detail.
* Strong business writing and presentation skills.
* Be an exceptional team player.
* Excellent persuading and influencing skills at all levels.
* Demonstrate passion for the customer.
* Exceptional communication skills.
* Ability to work in collaboration with various stakeholders.
* Proactive, self-starter and a team player.
Date posted 14/12/2017