9 months ago
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
You are an experienced brand leader with strong brand management, successful creative campaign development, and excellent communication skills to help lead brand for Google Cloud in the EMEA region. In this role you’ll need to understand a diverse audience of CXOs, IT leaders, and Developers and know how to create regional awareness initiatives and scale out centrally-developed global programs that resonate with them. You’ll be a collaborative global leader, with great stakeholder management skills and an ability to work closely with the global marketing and Sales organization to amplify Google Cloud and grow brand love in region.
You will be responsible for expression and execution of Google Cloud brand and awareness strategy and creative, content development, storytelling, and brand messaging in the EMEA market. You’ll manage local creative agencies to develop regional campaigns and tell inspiring customer and product stories.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Develop and lead local and regional brand and awareness campaigns for Google Cloud throughout the EMEA region
* Lead brand co-marketing partnerships from strategy to execution to achieve desired business objectives, and adapt centrally-developed, global campaigns to local market needs, as appropriate
* Advocate consistent expression of overall campaign and visual identity including brand and product initiatives, corporate events, and partnerships.
* Own creative briefs, agency selection and agency management to produce inspiring, groundbreaking creative.
* Act as a brand advocate, providing thought-leadership, inspiration and best practices. contributing to success of brand strategy and marketing communications.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience at a creative interactive agency or in-house brand team.
* Experience driving brand strategy and building campaigns.
* Experience, including managing external creative agencies across a wide range of assets and formats.
* Experience writing briefs, selecting, onboarding and managing creative agencies.
* A passion for inspiring storytelling and a strong sense of the Google brand and voice.
* Strong project and agency management skills.
* Strong communication and messaging skills with a passion for inspiring storytelling and a strong sense of the Google brand and voice.