Our client is a dynamic, creative and innovative ecommerce electrical goods retailer. They’re one of the fastest growing and largest independent UK online retailers, with a turnover of over £200 million. They have six well recognised, award winning online brands including Laptops Direct, Appliances Direct and Furniture123. Additionally, they operate website solutions for Debenhams and Tesco. They continue to grow year on year, so now is the time to join! Last year they were voted the 5th best online shop in the UK by Which? Customers, beating many well-known brands
Position: Brand Manager
Location: Huddersfield – Poundstretcher (Commutable from Halifax, Wakefield, Bradford and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 39.5 hours per week
Salary: Up to £40,000 dependent on experience
Benefits: A healthcare cash plan is in place to give you money back on all the basic such as opticians, dentist, physio, health screening, and so much more! Free on-site car parking; 20 days holiday + bank holidays increasing to 25 = bank holidays with service; Your birthday off each year (after 1 years’ service); Staff discount on all of their product ranges; Childcare vouchers; On site canteen (Huddersfield office).
About the role:
As they continue to grow, they are now looking for a Brand Manager to join their growing marketing team. Your focus will be on increasing brand awareness, improving their Net Promoter Score (NPS), and making sure our clients brand is memorable in the marketplace. You will link the customer throughout their journey and be the voice of the customer to the internal business.
- Own their company brand strategy including their tone of voice and brand guidelines
- Work with internal stakeholders to deliver the brand strategy and bring the customer 'into' every department
- Manage and deliver multi-channel brand campaigns
- Deliver brand governance across the entire business
- Brand communication and activation both internally and externally
- Running regular customer survey’s and focus groups
- Managing their relationship with PR Agencies
- A positive attitude and the ability to adapt to a fast paced and changeable ecommerce business
- Experience of designing and delivering a brand strategy within an on-line business
- The ability to think creatively to make sure they make the most of every opportunity to increase brand, sales and profitability
- A team player with excellent communication skills able to build effective relationships both internally and externally is critical
- You must be self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work under pressure at times
- Focused on the deliverables and keen to get involved in projects to deliver the wider brand strategy
You may have experience of the following: Brand Manager, Brand Marketing, Brand Identity, Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Brand Development etc
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.