9 months ago
Who are we and why would you want to join us?
Britvic is the no.1 supplier of still soft drinks in the UK and is the name behind some of the best known household favourites like Robinsons, Pepsi, Tango, Fruit Shoot and J2O and we are on an exciting journey to become the most dynamic, creative & admired soft drinks company in the world.
With a reputation built on bringing innovative ideas to market, we focus on making Britvic a supportive and exciting place to work, developing and attracting top talent and taking career development seriously.
As well as the great environment and people, we also offer competitive basic salaries and a fantastic benefits package including 25 days holiday, flexible working culture allowing you to work from the office, home and with agency partners in central London, and a flexi benefits scheme. Plus you can keep refreshed with free drinks throughout the day!
What does the role entail?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to join us on our high-profile Pepsi brand – the fastest growing cola in the world!
Pepsi is the winner of multiple marketing prizes at the Effies and Grocers awards. We have full roll out of the PepsiMax Cherry and other flavours, step-changing performance in the on trade, activation of the biggest ever sponsorship deal ever in the form of the Champions League, to name a few!.
This is a fantastic opportunity to have responsibility of a huge A&P budget, working across the full media mix and leading sponsorship campaigns such as the Champions League! With award winning creative and the UK used globally as best practice for Pepsi Max globally, this is a very exciting opportunity!
If you are a strategic thinker with commerciality and strong project management skills please get in touch!
What experience do you need?
* Brand Management or agency marketing background with experience of FMCG.
* Ability to build and maintain strong cross functional relationships within the wider business and PepsiCo business with exceptional project management experience.
* Commercial focus and ability to think strategically.
* Experience creating and applying insights into brand strategy and actionable plans and ability to understand and apply research information.
* Ability to act with pace, creatively challenging through true passion for the brands.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!