8 months ago
* A Brand Manager at our Swindon Head Office
* £42,370 - £61,201 (this range is based on 35 hours per week), dependent on current package
* Full time, permanent
* Please send your application in by 19th July 2018
This role will work in our newly restructured Brand Team, based within our Marketing & Engagement community, focused on bringing our brand to life through strategically focused creative solutions.
The Hiring Manager for this position is Hannah Bater. The Resourcing Manager is Charlotte Bentley.
Who we're looking for
We’re looking for someone who is able to interpret and critically analyse existing communications, as well as requests for new ones - challenging, coaching and influencing decisions to deliver value for money, member focused creative solutions.
As a minimum you'll:
* Have an ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and third parties, relationships that enable you to challenge, influence and coach as appropriate
* Have demonstrable experience of creating compelling messages and a deep understanding of our brand and how we bring it to life
* Be able to develop, evidence and utilise MI to determine successes and areas for improvement
* Have extensive experience of managing multiple stakeholders, often with conflicting priorities
* Have extensive experience of managing multiple projects through to delivery and evaluation
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Be resilient, with drive and purpose
What you'll be doing
Our team’s purpose is to oversee, advise, champion, inspire and educate colleagues and partners on the NBS brand so that with every communication and every contact, we bring our brand to life; ensuring work is aligned to strategic goals and providing on brand, right first-time solutions.
Your role as a Brand Manager will be responsible for promoting our brand through strategically focused communications, providing a creative consultancy to the Society with the emphasis on outputs; challenging and influencing leaders on the impact of their requests and how they support our strategy, and using strong persuasive skills to ensure that the brand is represented consistently.
You will champion the reputation of the Brand Team, evolving brand collateral as the Society evolves. You will use your creative specialism to suggest alternatives and new solutions.