£50,000 - £55,000 plus travel allowance and other benefits
Based: West of London
This is a classic brand manager role on a brand that is looking to develop a new, clear brand purpose; changing the way people perceive both the brand and the category as a whole. If you are excited by brand strategy, really getting under the skin of the consumer and creating a whole new communications strategy this would be an ideal move. This is an opportunity for someone looking for genuine autonomy, responsibility and the chance to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
Our Ideal Candidate
· Someone who can demonstrate “best practice marketing”; in other words someone who understands how brands grow; someone who thinks about strategy and not just activation; someone who us comfortable with consumer insight and considers penetration, targeting and all other metrics when building a strategy
· Someone with consumer centric thinking; someone who will ask how any strategy or activity relates make to the consumer
· Someone commercially strong with the ability to work with numbers, manage a P&L, track NPD, trends and rate of sale etc.
· A team player; someone collaborative who can take people with them; not a bulldozer type of personality
· A self-starter; someone who would understand that this isn’t the classic large process driven FMCG; someone with an entrepreneurial mindset
Our client is part of a major food business with a portfolio of well-known and much loved FMCG brands. With a lean structure and positive, non-bureaucratic approach, they invest heavily in training and development and brands and have consistently offered excellent career development opportunities both in company and across the wider group locally and internationally. They have a flexible working environment including hot desking and the ability to work remotely up to 2 days a week.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.