- Market leading global pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Unique strategic opportunity
- Strong product pipeline
The Role: Our client is looking for an experienced marketer who will act as the brand champion and have influence over the whole of the marketing mix.
You will be required to monitor the competitive market for trends and oversee external and internal communication activities. You will create and execute the strategic brand plan ensuring we are able to deliver improved sales, revenue and market share.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the brand champion to create focus and enthusiasm both internally, externally and with agency suppliers for your product
- Drive consistent implementation of the brand strategy through the cross-functional team, ensuring understanding, alignment, ownership and buy-in
- Execute the national/international key opinion leader (KOL) development programme
- Provide input to brand strategy including the optimisation of channel/promotional marketing for your brand via resource allocation
- Prioritise appropriate targeting, positioning and messaging across all customer segments
- Support the development and tracking of sales forecasts under direction of the leadership team
- Identify specific insights using market research, competitive intelligence and understanding of disease areas
- Develop and implement promotional tools, e.g. sales aids
- Proactively manage effective agency partnerships
- Monitor business performance and external environment and takes corrective action as required to meet business objectives
Requirements for the role of
You should have: Excellent planning, leadership and analytical skills gained managing successful brands in the hospital marketplace, strong understanding of customer requirements, a drive to achieve positive results and the relevant graduate or post graduate qualifications.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our client during a time of dynamic change and growth.
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Previous operational marketing experience with focus on product/brand management including previous experience of launching a new product
- University degree in Science and/or degree in Business Marketing or Clinical Research. Or a Professional qualification in marketing (e.g. CIM)
- Knowledge or experience in marketing within an Ophthalmology setting is highly desirable
A long-established international organisation who continue to succeed and grow across a range of healthcare disciplines based upon innovative, healthy product pipelines and a real focus on customer service. This division provide a premium quality range of ophthalmic pharmaceuticals and a rare and exciting opportunity currently exists for only the highest calibre brand managers to work on the launch of a ground-breaking new drug.
Benefits of this Brand Manager role:
- Basic: £50,000 to £65,000
- Commission 15%+
- Car: Fully expensed executive car or car allowance
- Benefits: Medical cover, pension, mobile, laptop, 25 days holiday + stats + buy / sell additional holiday