To £35,000 plus benefits
Lovely brand management role in a small, friendly and supportive team, with brand and channel responsibility.
What’s the role?
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant or Junior Brand Manager to step up and take full responsibility for the management and implementation of projects for a small brand portfolio in a leading FMCG company.
· Brand Management of two brands and a small channel portfolio from development to implementation:
o Internal and external communications with international offices, agencies and suppliers
o Project brief development
o P&L development and approvals
o Key milestones management
o Experiential activities
o Marketing support including in store activation, and sampling etc
· Support the Marketing Controller with the brand planning process
· Preparation of marketing plans and Brand presentations
· Support the sales team with account specific activity
· Manage consumer & trade PR and consumer engagement (sampling, press releases)
· Manage Trade Marketing materials and support; POS and Sales presenters, flat-packed display materials etc.
· Prepare and present marketing reports, activity trackers, performance reviews & updates for team and board meetings
· Manage Marketing budgets; track expenditure, manage Purchase Orders, support with planning annual plan volumes and budgets
· Ongoing analysis of market data with the Category Manager - EPOS, IRI & Kantar
Global family owned confectionery business with a portfolio of much loved brands.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please email or call one of the team. If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.