Are you looking for a brand management role in a central London based company within leisure and travel? Ideally you will have worked within a consumer brand focused business - perhaps in a leisure attraction, entertainment, retail or FMCG. You will be a brand ambassador for your current company and have a real drive to get under the skin of your brand and take it to the market with passion and energy. You will be creative, motivated and have experience in working with brand plans and strategy, Read on for more details of your responsibilities:
- supporting the head of brand with brand development, events and partnerships
- managing branded material
- managing any agency relationships
- managing the way the business is communicated internally and externally with a consistent message
- being in charge of the brand guidelines
- working alongside the PR team to ensure all press activity and events are on-brand
If you want to hear more, please apply to this advert. Note that we need candidates with circa 4 years experience and either at brand manager level or assistant brand manager but with enough experience and qualifying skills.