3 months ago
Brand Marketing Assistant
Job Number: 20926
Location: Loughborough Contact Centre (126)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a highly innovative and agile team? Are you excited by the world of Digital and Marketing? If this sounds like you, we are seeking a highly motivated, ambitious individual with a keen interest in all things Digital/Brand. As the Brand Marketing Assistant, you will become a core member of our Commercial Team.
Overall responsibilities include supporting the Brand Team as well as working closely with the Digital performance team in delivering increasing overall online conversion. You will be responsible for the day-to-day performance of the sites as well as continuous optimisation on the overall online customer journey.
Working across a multi-brand portfolio you will be both analytical and creative and have a great desire & passion to learn the world of marketing, in return you will receive excellent training and opportunities to forge a career in digital Marketing at a FTSE 250 company.
What does the role entail?
• Ownership of the day to day onsite performance across multiple sites. Working with the performance digital team to ensure key traffics pages are optimised, updated with relevant collateral for integrated campaigns
• Work closely with the online trading team to merchandise and update products and pricing through a CMS programme
• Brand advocate for Mobiles.co.uk and e2save.com brands and ensuring all collateral/communication that is customer facing internal and external align with the brand guidelines
• Plan, implement monthly campaigns as well as analysing, reporting and optimising the campaigns to increase ROI month on month
What Knowledge and abilities do I need?
• 1 Years previous experience working in marketing role (or relevant degree in related subject)
• Strong communications skills both verbal and written
• Desirable in web technologies such as HTML and CSS
• Experience of marketing in a hands-on role and will have an appreciation for full marketing mix
• Experience of online analytics tools such as Google analytics, Adobe Analytics, Core Metrics, Hitwise
• Understanding of digital advertising in paid search, social, display, video and affiliates
What would we like to see from you?
• Commitment to excellence and demanding standards
• Use of business and website behaviour insight to drive performance
• Respect, collaboration and ability to influence cross-departmentally
• Go get attitude which demonstrates creative innovation, drive and initiative
• A team player able to work in a small team within a much larger corporate structure
• Ability to work under pressure, multitask and deliver to set KPI’
• A keen interest to learn new skills while improving personal development
Working for Dixons Carphone will make you proud. You will build great working relationships with the rest of the team and celebrate both individual and group successes.
It’s an exciting time to join us apply now and be part of our ever-growing success story.