about 1 year ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Inspired by passion, energy and an entrepreneurial spirit, Sky Broadband has reached over 6m customers since it launched in 2006. The Broadband & Talk Brand Marketing team sit within Sky’s Sales and Marketing Group and are responsible for building the broadband brand and showcasing the range of product features and benefits.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there’s a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
Your key responsibilities:
The Marketing Executive will assist with day-to-day campaign delivery, liaising with creative agencies, media agency, and multiple stakeholders to create and deliver customer comms across TV, Outdoor, Press, Digital and Radio. You will be an advocate of our products and services and will be asked to champion these products around Sky.
- Work alongside the team to deliver successful ATL communications for Sky broadband campaigns in line with the brand strategy, agreed objectives and brand metrics. (e.g. launch a new communications product, drive awareness and ITP amongst key audiences)
- Become Sky Broadband’s brand guardian and ambassador as well as go-to person for anything relating to the brand. This will include supporting the team to lead, review and approve all creative communications from the wider business for key campaigns.
- Work with the routes to markets and key partners throughout the business (Legal, Trading, Product) supporting the team to collaboratively develop and deliver master creative for campaigns.
- Build good relationships with the creative agency and be the day-to-day POC for all queries, and set and co-ordinate agency status meetings
- Creative research – assist team to brief, deliver stimulus, and see project through to debrief.
- Coordinate key meetings – set up key stakeholder meetings, through campaign working groups, creative showcases and planning meetings
- Support team to lead production budgets, responsible for raising all purchase orders.
- A strong passion for working in Marketing at Sky.
- Experience of leading a number of projects simultaneously and ability to juggle priorities and hit deadlines.
- A clear and confident communicator with a creative and strategic mind.
- Experience of leading suppliers, external agencies and third parties.
- To be successful in this role, ought to be highly organised, have great attention to detail and be passionate about marketing.
- You will be well versed in presenting, important and leading several projects at the same time with confidence.
- You will be a great teammate, willing to get stuck in and support the team when required.
- Willing to take ownership and responsibility for all aspects of a project or campaign
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be a versatile employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better